General In my last blog, I told you about my experience with Gerry and his traumatic brain injury. For the first several years after he came home, I had only limited time to work as he could not be left alone. I made arrangements with my next-door neighbor to come to my home...
- Your Massachusetts Health Care Proxy Guide
- How To Appoint A Guardian And Trustee For Your Family’s Future
- The Federal Portability Series: Massachusetts Is Out Of The Question
- The Federal Portability Series: What Is It And Does It Affect You?
- Charitable Trusts, Part II: Understanding The Major Tax Benefits
- Charitable Trusts, Part I: The Overview
- Your Last Will And Testament: Securing And Storing, Part II
- Your Last Will And Testament: Securing And Storing, Part I
- The Parents’ Guide To Creating A Revocable Trust For Your Children
- How To Protect Your Loved Ones Via A Special Needs Trust