Wills Last week, I brought the topic of federal portability to light. Even though it’s not much of a critical issue now, I am still going to blog about it. It’s more of a back-burner issue, but it does need to be on your stove—on your radar. For all my Massachusetts clients...
- Your Massachusetts Health Care Proxy Guide
- How To Appoint A Guardian And Trustee For Your Family’s Future
- The Federal Portability Series: Massachusetts Is Out Of The Question
- The Federal Portability Series: What Is It And Does It Affect You?
- Charitable Trusts, Part II: Understanding The Major Tax Benefits
- Charitable Trusts, Part I: The Overview
- Your Last Will And Testament: Securing And Storing, Part II
- Your Last Will And Testament: Securing And Storing, Part I
- The Parents’ Guide To Creating A Revocable Trust For Your Children
- How To Protect Your Loved Ones Via A Special Needs Trust