Estate Planning While I’ve discussed several types of trusts and the benefits of establishing them for your family, there are a few parts missing. That part is the guardian and the trustee. A trust is only as strong as the person appointed to protect it and execute your wishes within...
- Your Massachusetts Health Care Proxy Guide
- How To Appoint A Guardian And Trustee For Your Family’s Future
- The Federal Portability Series: Massachusetts Is Out Of The Question
- The Federal Portability Series: What Is It And Does It Affect You?
- Charitable Trusts, Part II: Understanding The Major Tax Benefits
- Charitable Trusts, Part I: The Overview
- Your Last Will And Testament: Securing And Storing, Part II
- Your Last Will And Testament: Securing And Storing, Part I
- The Parents’ Guide To Creating A Revocable Trust For Your Children
- How To Protect Your Loved Ones Via A Special Needs Trust