Estate Planning This week, I need to bring an issue to light which many people do not know about. The topic of discussion is Federal Portability, which relates to estate tax exemptions. While it’s not as important as it once was, the exemption status and rules should still be...
- Your Massachusetts Health Care Proxy Guide
- How To Appoint A Guardian And Trustee For Your Family’s Future
- The Federal Portability Series: Massachusetts Is Out Of The Question
- The Federal Portability Series: What Is It And Does It Affect You?
- Charitable Trusts, Part II: Understanding The Major Tax Benefits
- Charitable Trusts, Part I: The Overview
- Your Last Will And Testament: Securing And Storing, Part II
- Your Last Will And Testament: Securing And Storing, Part I
- The Parents’ Guide To Creating A Revocable Trust For Your Children
- How To Protect Your Loved Ones Via A Special Needs Trust